RadarURL Teaching Learning With ICT: A Vision of 21st Century Teachers

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A Vision of 21st Century Teachers




This video was posted on Youtube on 28 February 2010 by TheMCESC Channel. MCESC stands for Mahoning County Educational Service Center. Mahoning County is a county located in the state of Ohio. Honestly I don't know what is TheMCESC, I have already googled it and found their website but we must log in or something to access it. The creators of this video really opens my mind personally. Eighteen classroom teachers "speak out" on the topic of tech integration and 21st Century skills for students. I was showed this by my lecturer, Zainal Arifin, in the one of the meeting at school.

In this video teachers share how they and their students use technology as productive as possible. It also motivates us, as a future English teachers, to raise our creativity using technology. We can do many things by technology, the matter is when we will start and make our students engage.

I'm happy to share this on my blog, hope you guys can find and realize something after watching it.



2 comments:

  1. Pretty good discussion. You can go on sharing such kind of video with your friends. Try to also present video on Students of 21st Century to show even in-service teachers as to make them realize how technology has changed the world, especially in term of teaching learning process. Good luck Westi. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, Sir. I will discuss other videos that similar to this one.
      Thankyou so much for the suggestion, later I will talk about the importance of technology with some in-service teachers. It will be started to my mother hehehe.
      Amin, :D

      Delete